The term ‘Xi Wang Dian’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Our trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of Persatuan Penganut Dewi Xi Wang Dian.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Malaysia.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Dewi Xi Wang Dian and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Dewi Xi Wang Dian takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Persatuan Penganut Dewi Xi Wang Dian
Address: 2352, MK15, Kampung Baru, 14000 Bukit Mertajam
Contact: 04-539 9212
Due to the nature of organization, refunds are given at the discretion of organization management. The only circumstances in which refunds will be made is where unauthorized use of donor’s payment card is proved. If donor becomes aware of fraudulent use of card, or if it is lost or stolen, donor must notify the card provider in accordance with its reporting rules.
In case you’re not fully satisfied with your goods purchase at our e-shop site, kindly contact our friendly customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 04-539 9212 to do exchange.
If you have made an error in making donation or goods purchase through online payment gateway, please notify us within one (1) working day of your donation or goods purchase as we need to do the required bank reconciliation before processing your refund/cancellation request. If one (1) working day have gone by since your donation or goods purchase, unfortunately we can’t proceed your request.
Currently, we do not provide any shipping service. All the praying items (goods purchased) is an act of offering, we will assist to serve for the Queen Mother (Yaochi Jinmu) on behalf of you. If you have any special request or changes, please contact us at us email@example.com or 04-539 9212.